What to Expect From the 2014 OPPS Final Rule; VitalWare Hosts Free Webinar on the Financial Impact
What to Expect From the 2014 OPPS Final Rule;
VitalWare Hosts Free Webinar on the Financial Impact
Yakima, Washington – November 20, 2013 – On December 3 and December 5, 2013, VitalWare will host free hour-long Webinars summarizing the major changes impacting healthcare organizations due to the 2014 OPPS Final Rule, and how these modifications will affect compliance, reimbursement and overall financial health.
Led by VitalWare’s own Jodi Stewart, RHIA, CCS and AHIMA-Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer, the Webinar reviews the major changes in CMS’ CY 2014 Hospital OPPS Final Rule and delves into specific concerns and changes, such as:
- E/M visit coding, guidelines, and APC payment for hospital outpatient visits
- CMS’ expanded packaging proposal
- Extended assessment and management observation APC
- 29 comprehensive APCs
- Drug reimbursement
Ms. Stewart has 24 years of experience in healthcare, including 20 years in an acute care hospital setting. She is experienced in inpatient and outpatient coding and auditing, coding education, chargemaster support, HIPAA Privacy, patient access, healthcare quality, accreditation, and patient satisfaction.
Attendees will leave the Webinar able to:
- Identify OPPS/ASC changes that may have significant impact on health system finances, and
- Prepare to address issues within an organization’s charge master.
Attendees are eligible to receive one CEU for attending this educational session.
There are four dates and times for this special 2014 OPPS Final Rule Webinar:
- December 3, 2013 10:00 am PT
- December 3, 2013 1:00 pm PT
- December 5, 2013 10:00 am PT
- December 5, 2013 1:00 pm PT
A live 15 minute Q&A session will follow each 45 minute presentation
To register for this complimentary hour-long webinar, go to http://www01.vitalware.com/education/presentations-events/events/.
For more information contact: